Our input feels useless

Well, I see it is useless for console players to complain about the quality of our issues within the game, whether it is with bugs or with server issues, as we get no response, or any updates. Even as much as this league sucks, I still enjoy playing the game to learn more, as this is only my second season. Unfortunately, due to the games unreliability for being able to be played, I guess it is back off to D4 I go. Wish you would've done better GGG.
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2024, 11:26:33 PM
Fully agree with the general sentiment.

It's very disappointing when there's no response to feedback.

For future reference, GGG is usually responsive for the first few weeks of a new league, maybe even a month, depending on the league, and, after that, the responses slow down or even stop, until the next league.
PREACH BROTHER PREACH

I wish @QQPQ's information was surprising to learn.
I think it is that we are, as console players, considered sub par. I made two posts this week. The first regarding what I felt was a buggy Praxis was accidentally placed in general bug reports.
It was IMMEDIATELY noticed and moved and something I overlooked was pointed out.
My subsequent post regarding Vaal orb broken weighting went to "console bugs"
No response.
I truly feel given that there is some serious anti-sony p.c. elitism going on in dev and its being taken out on players.
I've seen a small bit of this sort of thing in the past with other title and the devs either had to even things up, or quit supporting the platform.
I've never quite seen the bias against Sony specific players so bad before though. We still don't have a working graphics driver while all other platforms including x-box get 4k with working text and visuals.
I thought about switching to xbox for this title but cross save is not supported so no purchases such as inventory space can be used.
So many shortsighted and horribly executed support practices that I feel as though the entire department is likely run by someone with the equivalent life experiences of a 13 year old.
Yes I feel very mistreated and while I certainly won't accept it much longer I haven't decided the extent of effort I feel like dedicating to prevent feeling "cheated" out of the money I've felt forced to spend just to play this.
In its own right Sony has displayed some of its own branding of short sightedness and poor design concepts such as vr2 controllers designed for strange alien hands and a physical cord on the headset.
On the flip side I do think they'd be interested to know their title isn't being supported.
To be fair to GGG any such post placed on D4's website as what I am making now would be instantly removed with a warning issued. Even mentioning another companies name becomes ban fodder, which prevents meaningful discussion, and direct contact to support does not even exist there.
I feel GGG should fair things up a bit as the graphics and subsequent crash issues caused by a 3 year old display controller issue should have been resolved 3 years ago. It would be nice also if Vaal orbs performed any other action other than "corrupt=downgrade."

You can see almost no threads in PC bug section get a reply. The PC players flooded the forum with duplicated reports may cause this, but it is the tradition of this forum now. They claim they read all the threads, and they also claim they don't have time to reply all the threads one by one.

Anyway, PC build probably more stable than console.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
QQPQ wrote:
Fully agree with the general sentiment.

It's very disappointing when there's no response to feedback.

For future reference, GGG is usually responsive for the first few weeks of a new league, maybe even a month, depending on the league, and, after that, the responses slow down or even stop, until the next league.

I wish that GGG would remember that "Standard" is a league too and some people play that daily! We deserve to have the game fixed too!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info