lost my char?

hi, i connected this profile to my steam account and now i cant see my characters, when i log in with steam i only see the option to create a new char, how can i fix it?
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2024, 11:35:39 PM
"
Smackone1 wrote:
hi, i connected this profile to my steam account and now i cant see my characters, when i log in with steam i only see the option to create a new char, how can i fix it?

Hello, Smackone1. I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name, Steam64 ID and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
"
Smackone1 wrote:

Hello, Smackone1. I'm sorry to hear about this. If you have not already done so, could you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?

If you could please include your account name, Steam64 ID and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)

THX sending an email now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info