Was lantern boosted or I just got "lucky"?

I was now in complete state of shock seeing that lantern gave me strongest monster's dropped weapons are converted to orbs of annulment that I almost missed it. I am so used to just auto placing these item "rewards" with exception of chaos orbs straight to bottom of lantern that I almost did that and start the map.

First time I see this. Is it added newly or it just took 3 millions of kills to see something like this. I mean, not that it is such a lottery win, but compared to alteration, chromatic and scouring orbs it is actually first time there is something which could be considered real reward.

Yeah, if instead of useless stuff which you don't need since day 3 in the league latest time would be occasionally dropping annuls, exalts, fracturing shards, eldritch or tainted currency it wouldn't feel so shitty. xD And wouldn't have to be even numbers for most rare items. Like strongest monster in pack drops one of something.

Did you guys get orbs of annulments before?
Last bumped on May 31, 2024, 1:27:17 AM
nope, till lvl 98 i just got average stuff from the latern.
got 2 nameless seers, the best item he sold was a mjölner.

---

missed the league start (as always) where people exploited the shit of poe as always by burning maps when laterns were rewarding. but the game kind of compensated me for that with a random mageblood drop, so i'm not really complainaing ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info