relatively new to this game and have a question about ggg.

forgive my ignorance to how things work im new to pc gaming and path of exile (as well as f2p games) and im still learning how things work.

the question i have is if ggg is willing to work with its players when it comes to the shop and battle pass, i bought the necropolis battle pass around the time it started and life really tore into me (family health issue) and i don't believe i will be able to complete it in time if at all since the family health thing is ongoing and was wondering if ggg would be kind enough to do a one time refund of the points used to buy the battle pass or very much preferably add the battle pass stuff to my character/account? (id rather have the battle pass stuff then the points).

again i apologize for my ignorance and i know im asking a lot so if its not possible i will attempt to do the battle pass with the little time i have available and cut my loses if i cant complete it in time.

side apology i never paid much attention in computer class so sorry for any grammar errors, misspellings and whatnot.
Last bumped on May 28, 2024, 6:13:43 PM
I might repost this same question here,
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/help-and-information

GGG still answers there pretty much daily, they might miss it here in general.

Good luck mate.
thanks friend.
"
DarkAgent88 wrote:
forgive my ignorance to how things work im new to pc gaming and path of exile (as well as f2p games) and im still learning how things work.

the question i have is if ggg is willing to work with its players when it comes to the shop and battle pass, i bought the necropolis battle pass around the time it started and life really tore into me (family health issue) and i don't believe i will be able to complete it in time if at all since the family health thing is ongoing and was wondering if ggg would be kind enough to do a one time refund of the points used to buy the battle pass or very much preferably add the battle pass stuff to my character/account? (id rather have the battle pass stuff then the points).

again i apologize for my ignorance and i know im asking a lot so if its not possible i will attempt to do the battle pass with the little time i have available and cut my loses if i cant complete it in time.

side apology i never paid much attention in computer class so sorry for any grammar errors, misspellings and whatnot.

Hiya, please send an email through to support@grindinggear.com so we are able to look into this further for you!

@trixxar thanks for catching this post!
thank you and sorry for the trouble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info