Necropolis feedback

Personally, I've enjoyed the league quite a bit, but some issues were caused by the overly cumbersome graveyard system. To keep it brief:

- Allflames & haunted modifiers are awesome, would love to see them part of the base game. Adds so much variety to maps and access to interesting monsters for Raise Specter.

- The graveyard crafting system is my favorite of all the crafting systems in PoE. Straight-forward, achievable for an intermediate player, and not too RNG-ish to fail often. Overly cumbersome in it's application though when it comes to storage. If levels & monster types were removed, corpses could be stackable and the amount of space needed would be reduced to a viable level. As it is I've had to buy a couple of quad tabs just to participate in the mechanic, and I may need more. But even then, I would prefer this to the other lengths needed to craft a single good item.

- The graveyard locker is laughably small. It doesn't even hold one full gravecraft of corpses. If each category of corpse held 64 then maybe that would be enough.

- T17's seem pretty cool, but I've only started to dabble in those so I can't say too much except that they seem too rare. I've dropped hundreds of T16's but only 2 T17's.
Last bumped on May 28, 2024, 6:18:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info