No response from GGG support for a month

For about a month now I've been trying to speak with support (support@grindinggear.com) regarding care instructions for physical clothing merchandise. I first contacted support on April 24th and asked about this, and received a response that they could not speculate on this. I then asked if they could name the company that produces their merchandise so I can ask them, and received a response that this query was escalated to the appropriate team member to get a response. All of this communication occurred on April 24th. This is the last communication I have received for a month now.

On April 28th, I sent a response asking for a status update. On May 5th, I again requested a status update as it had been at that point nearly two weeks since my last response from GGG.

The above messages were altogether part of a 40-some message long chain between me and GGG support regarding hashing out a payment plan for the Voidborn supporter pack and questions regarding the physical merchandise, so I figured that sending a fresh email rather than replying to this chain might help. I sent an email to merch@grindinggear.com on May 15th as after some Google searching I found this is GGG's merch-specific email address. After not receiving a response to this, I sent another email (unattached to an email chain) on May 18th, and then another on May 25th to support@grindinggear.com regarding this as perhaps the merch email address was incorrect or not active. It is now the 27th, a full month and three days since I started asking about this, and I've yet to receive a response from GGG at all in that time.

To be completely clear, I've been cordial in my communications the entire time and never demonstrated any anger, only stated that it has been so and so long since my last attempt at reaching out to them without a response. I made it clear that I would either like to know care instructions for the merchandise or that they let me know the name of the company that produces their merchandise so I can ask them, so I don't believe this is a matter of my emails being confused for something else. I'm honestly somewhat baffled as to why this is happening because in my experience GGG support has always been fast at responding and on-point, but now I'm being stonewalled for no apparent reason.

To summarize the timeline:

* April 24th: Email to support@grindinggear.com regarding merch care
* April 24th: Response from support@grindinggear.com that they could not speculate on it
* April 24th: Email to support@grindinggear.com requesting name of company that produces their clothing merch so that I could ask them
* April 24th: Email from support@grindinggear.com stating case was being escalated to appropriate team member
* April 28th: Email to support@grindinggear.com asking for update
* May 5th: Email to support@grindinggear.com asking for update
* May 15th: Fresh email to merch@grindinggear.com (previous emails were in an ongoing chain) asking for information regarding merch care
* May 18th: Fresh email to support@grindinggear.com asking for information regarding merch care
* May 25th: Email to support@grindinggear.com requesting name of company that produces their clothing merch so that I could ask them

I'm posting here to hopefully get the attention of a GGG member so that this can be looked into, since I'm not sure what to do at this point.
Last edited by Rhapsodical on May 27, 2024, 8:46:28 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2024, 3:54:00 PM
I am sorry to hear about the delay!

I will send you a PM regarding this.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Thank you!
Honestly seems like a waste of supports time to me.

care instructions for physical clothing merchandise, going to either be a tshirt or hoodie right, standard care instructions.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
FWIW, for my Zana hoodie (ordered in Dec'23) and my exalted orb T-shirt (old), both with jinx branding the care instructions are:

"
Machine wash cold with like colors.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry low.
Iron low, if needed.
Do not iron on graphic.

One dot wash. Crossed over triangle. One dot tumbler. One dot iron.

Hoodie 80% cotton / 20% polyester.
T-shirt 100% cotton.

I've put my t-shirt in my usual 40°C machine wash with no visible damage to the big front print and with light cracking of the small logo on the back.

I haven't dared wash the hoodie yet so no experience there.

Hoodie top, t-shirt bottom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info