This league is SO bad for SSF - Grave Crafting is so bad

This league is SO bad for SSF
So far I have done two 50+ corpse Crafts that should have a VERY good chance to give me something workable and BOTH times it rolls the Useless trash 0.05% chance Mods

Picking up Corpse and trying to actually craft something is a complete waste of time.

Everything but the Embers and Scarabs is garbage this league for SSF

Im about to give up on the league
Last edited by melkoriii on May 26, 2024, 10:50:10 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2024, 11:15:24 AM
Well the game is balanced around trade league and not ssf, but in all fairness this league is very ssf friendly as you do get a decent chance to craft some "unethical" ssf gear
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I think your complaint is more about the user-made tools not being fully refined for the mechanic?

Craft of Exile doesn't give a good representation of chances if you include Modifier Tier corpses in the craft--it doesn't account for the lower tier weight being redistributed to the higher tier modifiers.

It's good for seeing how many Modifier Tier corpses you need to only roll T1 modifiers (or earlier in the league, maybe T2 or T3), but to calculate chances, don't use any Modifier Tier corpses and select the lowest tiers available for the modifiers you want on the resulting item.
"
melkoriii wrote:
This league is SO bad for SSF
So far I have done two 50+ corpse Crafts that should have a VERY good chance to give me something workable and BOTH times it rolls the Useless trash 0.05% chance Mods

Picking up Corpse and trying to actually craft something is a complete waste of time.

Everything but the Embers and Scarabs is garbage this league for SSF

Im about to give up on the league

From my pov this is the best league so far, never had 5xT1 moded items so easly. It is not the level of item editor like harvest, by very deterministic. You should probably watch some video for craftibg the item you want, there is plenty of them. Cheers
"
Jadian wrote:
I think your complaint is more about the user-made tools not being fully refined for the mechanic?

Craft of Exile doesn't give a good representation of chances if you include Modifier Tier corpses in the craft--it doesn't account for the lower tier weight being redistributed to the higher tier modifiers.

It's good for seeing how many Modifier Tier corpses you need to only roll T1 modifiers (or earlier in the league, maybe T2 or T3), but to calculate chances, don't use any Modifier Tier corpses and select the lowest tiers available for the modifiers you want on the resulting item.

The thing that I SHOULD use 3rd party stuff to actually play the game is making me sad

Craft coffins: craft of exile

Getting timeless jewel: specific calculator (and then realising you would never get that 1 of 160k possible variants jewel)

Trading: POE overlay or Poe trade

Building: POB (because there is 0.1% of useful info about mechs in the game)

What else?
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
Well, i have like 10 full quad tabs of coffins and i cant do any full graveyard craft i could need without buying anything. Its almost impossible.
But this are endgame crafts with chance to get more items, T1 stats or fractured stats.
Meh?

It's not like this crafting system is going core, and if it does, it'll be gutted into uselessness like what happened to Harvest. So, why bother? You craft a perfect item, congrats I guess, it's going into dumpster league when it's over and you'll never be able to make another one like it for well over a year when GGG rolls out another gambling league.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
What?
This league was, or rather still *is*, absolutely insane for SSF.
Like...no other league comes even close...
Not even Harvest.

During the campaign and early mapping it's a free alchemy orb on a base you get to pick freely (this is borderline insanity and as close to an item editor as you can possibly get).
During the endgame it can potentially craft mirror-tier stuff.

It's absolutely broken.

If you can't... I mean... Jesus Christ, man, it doesn't get more SSF-friendly than this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info