Sacred Grove Portol & Theme.

Hello GGG, this is an awesome game, I've been enjoying myself so far for multiple leagues. I just wanted to ask that if one day can you guys bring back the Sacred Grove Portal & put it in the shop. I love that portal. That is all, thank you lol. Seriously though, please consider. Any comment would be appreciated. Keep up the good work :)
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2024, 2:09:00 PM
Do you mean “Harvest Portal”? If so, it was never in shop - it was a challenge reward, and I hope those will never be sold.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Adding old reward sets in the middle of the league would be a good idea
Yea, the Harvest portal. I get it though because it was earned not given but the whole theme of harvest was pretty cool tbh. In terms of crafting and finding loop holes Harvest has made a huge impact. Ex, I have mortal hope frag worth 10c. I craft it into mortal ignorance, all of a sudden I get 50c. If I got 10 mortal hopes and I change it into mortal ignorance frag, that's what 50c x 10 = 500c. It's good to cut corners with. I got to farm Sirius a lot more because of Harvest.
Last edited by ChriSxSaMa on Jun 20, 2024, 2:09:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info