State of Dancing Dervish? - Still needs a little love? :-(

Hello!

I am just a PoE casual who plays the game every now and again but have been with the game since the start. I haven't played the latest couple of leagues, but was wondering about the state of the Dancing Dervish item? It seems everything has been buffed, both enemy stats and general player power. But my favourite item Dancing Dervish seems not to have been favoured by the many last updates.

I have always enjoyed using the Dancing Dervish and Dancing Duo item as i like the passive chill playstyle. However last time i played they seemed very underwhelming compared to last time i played many many leagues back. Also Since they changed so that the swords uses the new cyclone awhile back it seems now that the swords can die from reflect damage, which they never could before, as they have always been invulnerable and untargetable. This does not seem intentional?

I know it is a very niche item and almost nobody plays with it. But it is almost the only build I play, as after trying something new, I find myself return to dancing dervish.

For the few of you that actually have played with the item recently, what do you think?
Last bumped on May 24, 2024, 4:55:06 PM
Bump for dervish buffs.
I've always been curious about that sword. It intrigued me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info