POE Endgame needs another overhaul

As i really dont like the Endgame and the Atlas in its current State compared to the State in Wildwood expansion i wanted to write a feedback here.

1. You dont really do any "Strat" anymore. Its a brainless Endgame (AtlasTree) investing in a Single Mechanic and using mostly all of the available Scarabs for it. All the rest you do in your Tree is basically nonsense. -> gets boring very fast.

2. T17 farming is basically mandatory as only the T17 Maps have a more curreny multiplier. But this leads to another Problem beside that the Monster Types are bullshit and the modifiers are bullshit on T17 , the most bad part of it that you have to run those Maps which all have bad design and bad layout. -> sucks

By introducing a Scarab which has the function that all Divination Cards can drop on any favourite Map you really did do a Step in a Good Direction , but as you all know this Scarab is only used in real End-End Game farming so its only used on T17 Maps -> leads to the same Problem as described in Point Number 2. (so we cant really run the Maps we want to run its just a "Myth" at this point)

4. You are still forced to run Maps with good Divination Cards.

5. The Access to Uber Bosses should be different as you have to run a T17 Map and kill the Boss but the weird Stuff about it that (me at least) never found a Single other T17 Map in a T17 Map ... i think they can only drop in T16s right ? Doesnt make sense for me. It basically means run T17 then run again T16 to get another T17 ?! Really weird you can not self sustain that. Its good on one hand for people who cant and wont run T17s to be able to sell those but its just weird... not sure how to solve this Problem.

6. You said you want to do Map preparation less exhausting but didnt remove the 4 Times Cartographers Shizzle stuff ? Dont understand why.

7. As mentioned already many times in other Threads. The Basic Scarab which add a content are useless.

8. Memories are used to be really cool ... but as you removed the League Mechanic Function this time shortly after League has started (without informing the community about it) they became completly useless. Beside that the Drop Rates of Memories needs to be increased in general.

Last bumped on May 24, 2024, 3:24:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info