Tier 17 maps under whelming

Ive done a few Tier 17 maps, 1 Sanctuary and two Citadel and their rewards are pretty underwhelming. All had quant of over 120% and with a Strict Filterblade filter the drops from the map were significantly less than what I could sell the map for on POE trade. On one Sanctuary the highest basic currency I dropped was 5 jewellers orbs and 5 chromas.

Considering the difficulty increase, especially when you juice them with Eater of Worlds, they really need better drops. At this stage I think Ill just sell them as they dont reward very much.
Last bumped on May 24, 2024, 4:12:42 AM
LOL you're doing something VERY VERY wrong I made 80-100 divines an hour SOLO and that's not even barrel farming which is 120-160 if you do barrels.

Scarab base.

The amount of rewards is WAY too good I dunno what you're doing but obviously you need to youtube a guide dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 24, 2024, 2:55:43 AM
Maybe. At the moment they seem no better than tier 16 maps. Maybe my filter is too strict. At the moment I can do multiple tier 16 quicker than a single 17 and earn more useful rewards. I was expecting something significantly better than 16s. Ive done maybe five now and seen zero divine, exalts, chaos. Im getting 30-40 raw chaos per tier 16 map.
Last edited by Beer8Tacos on May 24, 2024, 3:09:47 AM
nah man.. they are waaaay too rewarding.

Even when I run them on standard with just strongbox scarabs and little other atlas juice the rewards are through the roof
Last edited by arknath on May 24, 2024, 4:13:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info