Phyiscal Items from supporter pack

Hi,

Is everyone else having the same issue when it comes to recieving physical items from the Sandwraith Assassin Supporter pack? i purchased the pack on Dec 31, 2023 and have yet to recieve the artwork and all i get from emails is there is a delay from the supplier (almost 5 months after purchase).

I dont think this issue should be pushed under the rug so thats why im posting it here as a question and a little heads up for those who wish to purchase something with physical items that there are issues and nothing seems to be being done about it.
Last bumped on May 25, 2024, 4:02:11 AM
Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this matter for you?
Yea, I'm suffering the same fate. Got the SandWraith supporter pack as well. Enough time has passed and yet still haven't received any of my physical merch. I can't email them because I know all I will get is a Bot generated email 7 to 10 days after sending that has no context about the situation nor any help regarding said situation. Support has really gone down over the years, it seems. I love GGG. Been a very long time supporter. But there has to be some form of control when it comes to this.
"
I can't email them because I know all I will get is a Bot generated email 7 to 10 days after sending

GGG do not use bots to auto reply to any email, the answers may look like that but only because customers can be [Removed by Support] and they need to word it in a certain way.

So you can email support you just choose not to [Removed by Support]
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on May 25, 2024, 4:06:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info