Pinnacle boss drops feels bad

I'm not a pro, i've never beaten an uber boss.
But I think that pinnacle boss loot feels really bad at my level. Sometimes I can get something nice, a good unique or else. But I've just beaten the Eater of the world and i've had absolutely nothiing except a few rares.

I guess you can juice up bosses more than I did, and I know there's some super valuable loot on some of them, and maybe it's different if you juice them up and later in the game.

But my suggestion would be this: Add a few garanteed drops just like a few random basic currencies, maps, a few garanteed ichors for eldritch bosses... Just to have a little rewarding lootsplosion everytime you get a pinnacle boss, even for new player. Cause the first time you kill a pinnacle boss, it often feels quite disapointing. Even if those currencies and maps wouldn't change much, it just would FEEL better to see more things drop of bosses than it does now!

Thanks for coming to my ted talk, have fun exiles.
Last bumped on May 21, 2024, 2:13:00 PM
I agree in the context of, defeating a boss with no friends, no magic find, just a kit. Even when you kill the boss 10 times and only one of the times loot is dropped doesn't FEEL great.

But in a different context, if you spend all that time to get the invitation and farming solo with no magic find, I believe that's the expectation.

Have you tried, upgrading the invitation to rare? getting a really high quant / rarity roll? have you tried getting a party involved, maybe having a high MF character with culling step in to finish off the boss (You can do this solo, just get the boss down on your main then swap out MF for the last 10% to increase your loot)
There are techniques to learn, this is a start.
"
Jixa87 wrote:
Have you tried, upgrading the invitation to rare? getting a really high quant / rarity roll? have you tried getting a party involved, maybe having a high MF character with culling step in to finish off the boss (You can do this solo, just get the boss down on your main then swap out MF for the last 10% to increase your loot)
There are techniques to learn, this is a start.

Party quantity and MF do not affect the actual boss loot table. They only affect natural rares and global-drop uniques.
Hate to say it but uber boss drops aren't much better. You have a small chance of getting something good. Most of the time what you get is worthless to your build.

I boss because I like some of them, not because it makes currency
Normal bosses should drop uber keys and T17 should drop something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info