GOD PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

hello guys.

for over 2 years, i cant play path of exile, because i moved, and when i looged in poe, the sent me an acc verification, and to my suprise, microsoft blocked my hotmail. and i cant acess verification code.

so, all this time, am trying to open my acc, asking GGG support for a solution and the asked me, for the history of my transaction on this acc, to make it worst, the history transaction are in same hotmail.

back to GGG support, asking them just to change the acc e mail, the refuse to change it until i bring those informations they asked for. and seems thati already lost 2 chars. i cant open there inventory here when i open my acc. just can see there pictures with a red small star beside it.

can any one tell me what that means ?.

am totaly ruined because of company unprepared to serve customers properly. i have this acc since 2016, and because of unprepared mechanized people who follow arbitrary standards without showing a shred of empathy, I'm here writing this.

totaly destroyed. totaly ....
Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on May 20, 2024, 2:34:53 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2024, 8:31:04 AM
I'm afraid that we're unable to help with account related issues over the forums. If you've sent an email to support@grindinggear.com about this, please rest assured that we'll get back to you as soon as we are able to.
hi ...

am writing this with a deep sadness...

am contanting support for more than 1 year. they are not colaborating as well as microsoft as well as mercado seguro.

no one want to help.
I have no problem on receiving unlock code from GGG by using hotmail (outlook.com)

do you added the email to whitelist anyway?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Or did you added GGG email to blacklist?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:

I took "microsoft blocked my hotmail" as meaning OP is locked out of their email account. Possibly due to inactivity having deleted it.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
I took "microsoft blocked my hotmail" as meaning OP is locked out of their email account. Possibly due to inactivity having deleted it.

same.

Sadly for the OP, verifying that the account is yours dose require the info they ask for.
If they are asking for purchases amount/date you may also find this with receipts/bank statements.

But at the end of the day it has nothing to do with GGG not wanting to help, it's just that since you have botched the email account you have to go through that security process, if you didn't need to do that then that would mean i could take your account or anyone that thinks it may have value.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 20, 2024, 5:03:57 PM
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:

so, all this time, am trying to open my acc, asking GGG support for a solution and the asked me, for the history of my transaction on this acc, to make it worst, the history transaction are in same hotmail.

Have you tried looking at your paypal/credit card/etc transaction records to find your payments to GGG? Probably much less convenient than searching an email account, but unless they were all many years ago your banks should still have online records of them.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

That a bid hard to lose a email if you often use it for 2FA......While for hacking, Microsoft also has its own 2FA app as well as adding mobile phone number as recovery number

Unless you haven't use the email for like a few years and a returning player of this game, then you need to go though a long process of account recovery with GGG support staffer

In short, just sort out the email with Microsoft is easier

"
neohongkong wrote:

In short, just sort out the email with Microsoft is easier

Not necessarily - think sanctions depending on ones current physical location. Microsoft is a US corporation, subject to US sanction rules. Wherever the OP is now may well be subject to such.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info