Cosmetics from POE to POE2?

Hello. I would like to know if the cosmetic add-ons and support packs I purchased in POE will be transferred to POE2.

Is there any official information on this? I'm planning to invest more money in cosmetics...

Thank you for your response.
Last bumped on May 16, 2024, 2:47:54 AM
Jonathan (one of the game directors of Path of Exile 2) has stated that all of your purchases will be shared across both games unless it's hyper specific to the content of one of them :)
Does this mean that support pack cosmetics will definitely be transferred to POE2, but for example, some skill effects will not be transferred if the skill does not exist in the new game?
It means they can rename stash to chest in poe2 and so all your stash tabs that you've bought for poe1 would be impossible to transfer to poe2 because of "type mismatch".
"
IXTISNIKA wrote:
Does this mean that support pack cosmetics will definitely be transferred to POE2, but for example, some skill effects will not be transferred if the skill does not exist in the new game?

Kinda, while the PoE2 isn't going to launch with all of the skills PoE1 has some may be added after the fact and the MTX would be as well assuming you had it.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Scott_GGG wrote:
Jonathan (one of the game directors of Path of Exile 2) has stated that all of your purchases will be shared across both games unless it's hyper specific to the content of one of them :)

Does this mean the Scion dance MTX won't transfer, because Scions won't exist in POE2?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
"
Scott_GGG wrote:

Does this mean the Scion dance MTX won't transfer, because Scions won't exist in POE2?

It would, BUT if they ever added the Scion at a later date you would gain access to the dance.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info