Embers should become core content

Just want to say thanks for the embers.

I always play Hardcore. I must say, having the ability to add embers and customize core content while leveling to maps is a game changer.

I have always dreaded the grind of getting back to maps after having been there for some time.

This is the first league where I haven't dreaded the reroll/relevel process.
In fact, it has encouraged me to roll more alts for the first time in a long time.

Please consider making this a permanent part of POE. I still don't quite get the corpse crafting stuff, but the change with the embers can stand on its own.

Last bumped on May 13, 2024, 7:19:35 PM
Same kind of result cound be obtained by scarabs. Saying this because ambers are pretty much the counter-balance of haunted monsters and are integrated into the "lantern" UI.
True. Just need something that allows for some modding on the campaign while leveling. Having a little bit of control at least gives you something to look forward to while levling.
Not really. They are like sextants that instead of applying them every 3 or 4 maps you have to consider it every map. Not a fan of that system whatsoever.
Yeah I like the embers, they’re nice little bite-sized chunks of player choice that I’d be happy to see stay around in some form.

"
arknath wrote:
Not really. They are like sextants that instead of applying them every 3 or 4 maps you have to consider it every map. Not a fan of that system whatsoever.
But you don’t have to consider it every time. You can just…not.
It's only when the allflame is combined with the lantern.
It's basically an elder/eater alter for every map.
Each time you open a map, you decide whether you want to put effort in for rewards.
When you see nothing you want/need, you just move on.
When you see Divine or Chaos orbs, you stop, assess the situation. Whether you have or can obtain an allflame for that specific modifier.

Works great, when you occassionally get a benefit so you see the benefit.
But if it's always the same junk, time after time, never needing any of it then it's a useless menu that slows you down for no reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info