Visual bug

I see that the problem has not been fixed yet and it is getting worse,so I am asking for an update because I feel like console players are treated sideways.
Thank you
Last bumped on May 15, 2024, 3:44:43 PM
The dev that was responding on here went quiet. Must be pretty bad then. I've been playing other games instead. Like Last Epoch and tomorrow is season 4 of Diablo4. I'll come back when they get this sorted out or maybe next league
It is crazy to think they completly ruin the best qol league console ever had in one stupid patch. And a patch to fix a stupid socket bug that probably 2 people were doing on xbox. How ridiculous is this, think about it...
Any news???
they completely ignore us
HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?!? CRICKETS?!?!?!?! DON'T EVEN HEAR CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!
I guess they don't care that the game is bad. Break it and run away is that the play now?
Same old story, game breaking faults not addressed as they would be on the pc platform, game is yet again in a broken state after their last patch, getting dejavu here from a month ago after the game was broken with their patch

It would be great to get even an update on the situation as its been well over a week since the fault was reported but i wont hold my breath as all you ever get is the ggg wall of silence

This visual bug could also very dangerous for people with epilepsy with the flashing visual lightshow you are smacked in the face with out of the blue

As other exile said its time to play other games as this is unplayable in current state

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info