HCSSF Scion Scavenger Hunt 10 Day League

Full details in the video here: https://youtu.be/R45oNuAb0MY

10 day private league hardcore SSF Standard coming this Friday. Prizes available as always. Hosted by Youtuber RPGIGAN.

Rank will not be determined by level, but rather by how many items you can collect in your inventory.

Scion class only.

Join here: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/HCSSF+Scion+Scavenger+Hunt/MhcJuP4Zo2z8VYkWUPI_
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
Last bumped on May 27, 2024, 10:35:28 PM
Seems fun what about illegal gem muling immigrants ? :P
Unlimited characters per player are allowed.

Global chat will be channel 988 during the event.

If you do not start a character within 24 hours of league start, you may be kicked.

Any non-scion characters also will be kicked.

If any participant plans to stream the event, please let me know so I can relay that to my watchers! I'm not a streamer.
Clarifying question: is '12' the max item count for this event? One of each item?

Or can you collect multiples of items, with no maximum item count? (e.g. 3 veiled amulets, 5 divine orbs, etc)
Good question,

You get one point for one item, no bonuses for additional ones.

BTW if you die and the character migrates to standard with items in the inventory, this will not count since a person could easily sneak items onto the character. I suggest keeping the items in stash until ready for tallying in case your character dies.
Very cool - should be fun!
"
gigan988 wrote:

If you do not start a character within 24 hours of league start, you may be kicked.

If any participant plans to stream the event, please let me know so I can relay that to my watchers! I'm not a streamer.

Can you mule from other characters, or it's strictly Scions?
Last edited by ArtaEva on May 16, 2024, 4:43:29 PM
"
ArtaEva wrote:
"
gigan988 wrote:

It's a scion challenge; any non-scion characters created will be deleted as soon as I see them. Kick protection is disabled!
"
gigan988 wrote:
"
ArtaEva wrote:
"
gigan988 wrote:

It's a scion challenge; any non-scion characters created will be deleted as soon as I see them. Kick protection is disabled!

So that's a No.
Gonna be pain NGL =)
This is probably the most fun looking private league out there anyways, most of them just roll SC and fuck all rinse and repeat new league pop every week, boredom central. Some spice is always welcome, something out of comfort zone but fuck me 3 in the morning league start. I expect chain dd to be prime culprit in the ladder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info