Flickering screen in hideout (Xbox Series X)

I am experiencing a flickering screen in my hideout while playing Path of Exile on my Xbox Series X. The flickering is constant and makes it very difficult to play the game. In other areas of the game, the flickering occurs occasionally, but it is not as severe as in the hideout.

I have tried restarting the game, my Xbox, and even reinstalling the game, but the issue persists. I am running the latest version of Path of Exile and my Xbox is up to date.
Last bumped on May 15, 2024, 7:58:49 PM
There are 2 annoying issues after the patch before the latest.

1. Buttons don't display for actions for eg. selecting stash it should show (a) button but it's blank.
2. This flickering screen and this has occurred on a boss fight for me as well.

Although it goes away for me when I travel back and forth or travel to some other area. Does that not work for you?
I am also experiencing both of the bugs listed below.

The button thing is most annoying when I'm doing Blight and I can't readily tell when I can upgrade a tower.

The flickering doesn't affect my hideout, but does every time I run a Heist.
Deleted my post fast, can the game be repaired fast too?

This is one of the best characters in my opinion I've had in many leagues, but this game is almost unplayable mostly in part to the same problems that all of the other folks have posted here on this forum.
Last edited by zombieclod on May 12, 2024, 5:32:38 PM
Getting the same issues, flickering visuals making me unable to play without getting a headache.
I was having a blast this league, bought a few quad tabs to try and make good stuff in Ruthless.
Kinda want my money back now, I don't see why I would keep playing a broken game.
Hope this gets fixed soon!
Any news????
+1, xbox problem
hc or die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info