Visual bugs are even worse after another update

Not just unplayable but potentially dangerous! Eye damage, headaches... Seizures. This is in a really bad state. Still no patch notes either.
Last bumped on May 10, 2024, 9:56:04 PM
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/cM2zHGRgNj
Yes still the same even worse
They would have fixed it by now if it wasn't that bad. It doesn't occur all the time either with several different things that can happen. They really screwed something up in the last patch
I think I hear Forza Motorsport calling me! What were these last two updates for anyway, other than trashing the game? No patch notes so how is the community to know what they were for, but hey there's a sale on MTX this weekend pay us some more money so we can trash the game again!
OH YES, let's spend money on MTX for a game that the video is strobing so bad it's hardly playable let alone be able to enjoy your MTX effects! Makes a lot of sense GGG! Thanks but no thanks!

And no I don't have a video that's your job to figure that out isn't that what game designers are paid for? Design, Test and Present to the public when it's ready to play and enjoy!
Last edited by zombieclod on May 10, 2024, 9:26:04 AM
It was my best league on console in 6-7 years but this last patch being deployed in this condition is unacceptable, clearly they didnt test it or anything since the visual were instant. It is unacceptable and I dont understand why they arent rolling back the patch... UNACCEPTABLE
I don't think they can rollback because the patch that screwed everything up, was when people were crafting those 6socket/linked equipment, that doesn't normally have that many. But who knows. Like I said before though, it's probably gonna be a while because it's randomly occurring and several different issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info