Can I request an early points discount to buy stash tabs?

I have been playing this game for around 10 days now, and I am at the end of the campaign now. I feel like I need to get the currency and the map stash tabs, because it is getting increasingly annoying and difficult to micromanage storage now. Maybe a few more stash tabs as well.

Now from what I have seen online, sales usually cycle every 3-4 weeks, but I am not sure when the next sale will be tentatively. In this case, would it be feasible to contact them (and at what email) to ask for an early discount?
Last bumped on May 17, 2024, 6:16:30 AM
No. You're not getting a private, early discount just because you ask nicely. However, the next stash tab sale should be in ~9 days. I'm sure you can afford to wait this much.
GGG won't do that.

You can find a date list of old discount sales.

It's about 3 weeks cycle for some discount "types",
but I haven't looked for years.

Oh sorry, you have found this already ...
Last edited by Jerexil on May 7, 2024, 11:11:45 AM
Oh ok, yeah if its 9 days I can wait that much. Thanks :)
You can always ask, of course. :o)

Did you get the first blood pack? https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/First_Blood_Starter_Pack
It'll give you one Stash Tab now and 200 points which you can then spend in 8 - 9 days, when there'll be a tab sale.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
_t_h_e_o_n_e_ wrote:
I have been playing this game for around 10 days now, and I am at the end of the campaign now. I feel like I need to get the currency and the map stash tabs, because it is getting increasingly annoying and difficult to micromanage storage now. Maybe a few more stash tabs as well.

Now from what I have seen online, sales usually cycle every 3-4 weeks, but I am not sure when the next sale will be tentatively. In this case, would it be feasible to contact them (and at what email) to ask for an early discount?

you got 5 for now.

pretend like youre playing d4 for a weekend xD

(honestly ? i have alot stash tabs in poe but diablo teached me how not to hoard/use items on the fly)

untill sale comes up. and i doubt they hasten it for you. its a chinese corpo tencent game now. but u can try
Last edited by Zebedin on May 8, 2024, 1:20:44 AM
Stash tab sale is every 3 weeks except at league launch, then it is delayed one week.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Or you could, you know, buy a stash at regular price...
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
You can always ask, of course. :o)

Did you get the first blood pack? https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/First_Blood_Starter_Pack
It'll give you one Stash Tab now and 200 points which you can then spend in 8 - 9 days, when there'll be a tab sale.

I am ok with waiting for a few days, although the pack does look interesting, thanks :)
"
Zebedin wrote:
"
_t_h_e_o_n_e_ wrote:

you got 5 for now.

pretend like youre playing d4 for a weekend xD

(honestly ? i have alot stash tabs in poe but diablo teached me how not to hoard/use items on the fly)

untill sale comes up. and i doubt they hasten it for you. its a chinese corpo tencent game now. but u can try

5, or 4? Did I miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info