Coloured Life Bars

Dear all,

during this challenge I saw a lot of players with different colours of their life bar. I got the point that the purple one comes from the last league as challenge reward (night lotus). But I saw some in red as well. Where does this come from?

Unfortunately, I missed the last league due to healthy reasons :(
Is there any way to get these beautiful effects anyway?

Cheers,
Hausgeist
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
Last bumped on May 7, 2024, 4:46:12 AM
It sounds like you may be thinking of the Igneous Emperor Helmet which was contained within Kirac's Vault Pass during the Crucible league: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq3CUBV2Jts

Unfortunately we are unable to provide the past supporter packs or microtransactions that are no longer available as this would be unfair to anyone else who might have missed out on buying them. We also promised the playerbase that supporter packs would be sold exclusively during the time that they were available.
Hey there,

thanks a lot for your answer. I completely understand your point. Luckily for me, I got the Igneous Emperor Helmet, but never realized that effect :)))

Cheers for the hint,
Hausgeist
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
How fortunate for you! I'm glad to hear that this was able to be resolved.

If you've ever got any other questions please don't hesitate to ask :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info