Maximum Linked Sockets Beast Craft Failed

I put a non-corrupt, 6 socket chest piece in the beast crafter. I selected the max sockets craft. Beasts were deducted from the beastiary. I killed the spawns and Einhar gave the victory dialogue but the animation for the craft didnt play and the item was not crafted to max links.

This happened right after I started the same craft a moment prior but I crashed immediately on activation and lost the beasts for that craft too since the item was still in the crafter but the beasts were gone and the craft didn't go off since they weren't killed. Which side note even though it isn't a bug should absolutely be changed. Game crashes aren't my issue I shouldn't be punished for them.

Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 4:26:10 PM
"
DarkImpulses wrote:
I put a non-corrupt, 6 socket chest piece in the beast crafter. I selected the max sockets craft. Beasts were deducted from the beastiary. I killed the spawns and Einhar gave the victory dialogue but the animation for the craft didnt play and the item was not crafted to max links.

This happened right after I started the same craft a moment prior but I crashed immediately on activation and lost the beasts for that craft too since the item was still in the crafter but the beasts were gone and the craft didn't go off since they weren't killed. Which side note even though it isn't a bug should absolutely be changed. Game crashes aren't my issue I shouldn't be punished for them.

ilvl?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
DarkImpulses wrote:
I selected the max sockets craft... and the item was not crafted to max links
?
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
DarkImpulses wrote:

ilvl?

84 it was a Hyrri's Ire
"
seaman wrote:
"
DarkImpulses wrote:
I selected the max sockets craft... and the item was not crafted to max links
?

Sorry mistyped meant max linked sockets craft, was just getting late and I didn't proof read I guess. It deducted a Sand Spitter/Black Morrigan and 2 random rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info