Cannot accept kirac mission

when i click on "atlas mission" when speaking with kirac nothing happens it simply closes the dialog box and i havent done any of his missions this league but there doesnt seem to be anything im missing my only missions are explore the atlas of worlds and collect map bosses in tier 8+ maps. i have also tried to access his maps from the map device but its just greyed out. im assuming this is a bug and not me being simple because i cant remeber doing anything special last league (my first league) to access his maps.
Last bumped on May 3, 2024, 5:06:02 AM
Kirac missions are no longer offered daily like last league. You need to either spec Kirac on the passive tree to increase chance of getting missions, or run a lot of maps at something like a 5% base chance per map.

For starting atlas tree, I highly recommend rushing the Kirac nodes in the middle and then branching to more Shaping/Kirac wheels until you fill out your atlas more.
Most likely you don't actually have any Kirac missions. You can check via your Atlas - if you have any, they will appear there.

To get Kirac missions, keep completing maps, and take the nodes on the Atlas tree for more chance of them.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info