PoE 2 - Console Players

Bad news for console players! I'm so heartbroken GGG
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last bumped on May 10, 2024, 11:47:23 AM
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:

What on earth are you talking about?

Are you talking about the 20 seconds during the Subtractem interview where he asked about console, and the response was (paraphrased) "we can't talk about that right now"?

Because that is NOT a bad response.

It's not a great response either, but we have to wait until they *can* talk about it to react.

If that wasn't what you meant, please share. I don't want to miss out on important console PoE (1 or 2) news.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:

What on earth are you talking about?

Are you talking about the 20 seconds during the Subtractem interview where he asked about console, and the response was (paraphrased) "we can't talk about that right now"?

Because that is NOT a bad response.

It's not a great response either, but we have to wait until they *can* talk about it to react.

If that wasn't what you meant, please share. I don't want to miss out on important console PoE (1 or 2) news.

That's exactly what it's about! It's a little sad that we never get any news and when there is a question, they don't answer.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:

That's exactly what it's about! It's a little sad that we never get any news and when there is a question, they don't answer.

That's not quite true. They *have* answered some questions about console (just not in the most recent few interviews).

And we got our first ever league with simultaneous launch.

Here's another way to look at what he said:

If they had a definitive answer now, he very likely would have said so (or would have dodged in a different way if you want to be that skeptical).

Which means they don't have a definitive answer right now.

Which means they're still working on it.
I would just like to listen and know a little more about how things are going.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on May 2, 2024, 6:31:21 PM
Yes, I believe in GGG's work and I'm very happy with what we already have! But when things go unanswered, the first thing that comes to mind is that things aren't going so well.[/quote]
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on May 2, 2024, 6:30:39 PM
Maybe, just maybe........

They finally got XSX and PS5 dev kits at last and are waiting to have something solid to show or talk about ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info