Maven Destructive play Elder Guardian Bug

Sometimes Destructive play wont work in Elder Guardian maps, idk if its because the amount i kill (i most of the time kill the whole map before going to the boss) or if its just maven bugging out, though even after i kill the guardian she is not dissapearing but will still fly in the arena waiting for herself to spawn the 3 random map bosses would be my guess at least. (if needed i also have a picture that shows maven flying in the arena after i killed the guardian but without any other corpses of map bosses or loot of them since they didnt get spawned)
Last edited by ChuckDNorris on Apr 29, 2024, 3:15:05 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2024, 4:20:27 PM
It's because you DPS too fast. This was patched and instead of being consistently not summoning, it's now seemingly random if she does spawn or not. Wait a few seconds or until she says the line, and then start DPS.

This league I've probably done like 500 Witness maps, and it's consistently better to just wait for the summons instead of risking no summons cause DPS too fast. Usually as I get more tired I forget the rule and the no summon will remind myself to wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info