Additional Rogue Exiles not affected by Devoted mods when using Allflame of Anarchy

It seems that if you use an Allflame of Anarchy to replace a pack type, any "Native" Rogue Exiles in that map (from the Atlas, Scarabs, Map Device Crafts, etc.) are not affected by the mods associated with the replaced monster type.

For example, if you replace a monster pack that has the "Weapons are convered to Chromatic Orbs" modifier with an Allflame of Anarchy, only the Rogue Exiles that actually replaced monster packs in the will have that modifier. I noticed it because my Atlas is currently specced for torment and rogue exiles, and I would get either Tormented Exiles that did not convert items, or non-tormented, haunted exiles that did convert the items.

I don't know if this is intentional behavior or not.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 11:55:27 PM
This helps. Thank you.

I was about to spec my atlas to try to boost my devoted chaos drops.
Seems it is not worth it then.
"
Grentain wrote:
It seems that if you use an Allflame of Anarchy to replace a pack type, any "Native" Rogue Exiles in that map (from the Atlas, Scarabs, Map Device Crafts, etc.) are not affected by the mods associated with the replaced monster type.

For example, if you replace a monster pack that has the "Weapons are convered to Chromatic Orbs" modifier with an Allflame of Anarchy, only the Rogue Exiles that actually replaced monster packs in the will have that modifier. I noticed it because my Atlas is currently specced for torment and rogue exiles, and I would get either Tormented Exiles that did not convert items, or non-tormented, haunted exiles that did convert the items.

I don't know if this is intentional behavior or not.

This seems like a bug, at least in one direction. I can see why added rogue exiles from scarabs/atlas would not be affected by the league mechanic conversion, because they were not part of the allflame pack to begin with. But on the other hand, I would expect that the allflame packs should become possessed if you have the Exiled Will passive, chance to double, etc, because they're rogue exiles in your map. Seems logical, but either GGG disagrees or it's a bug.

Then again, I think exiles that pop out of boxes aren't possessed either, so maybe it's intended. The Rogue Trader passive mentions it affects only "wild rogue exiles" but Exiled Will does not. Maybe it should be updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info