Hide Players

Cant GGG make a button so u can hide all those players with so useless effects thats only make your gameplay terrible there is such a function in AION when u click only player names apear very usefull for most of ppl who have tons of lags thanks to the useless effects that drop your fps to 1 wtf...
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2024, 12:37:58 AM
hoho good ol' Aion.
Even with being so old the game is still ahead of so many games in so many ways.
Many devs could really do take notes of the 15 year old game. especially blizzard :^)

aside of that, maybe not players but being able to disable skill effects of others for party play might be helpful for both players with a weak system and also visual clarity in general.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jun 26, 2024, 4:58:24 PM
Would be really keen on a feature like this implemented in the next 30 days
Otherwise next league, we all know what will happen...
prepare your ears to be onslaughted by goblin troupe
https://youtu.be/1KPL1JFrd3U?si=ZKxYqdi3pm0v9l06
hoho +1

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 27, 2024, 6:24:24 AM
+1
"
Jixa87 wrote:
Would be really keen on a feature like this implemented in the next 30 days
Otherwise next league, we all know what will happen...
prepare your ears to be onslaughted by goblin troupe
https://youtu.be/1KPL1JFrd3U?si=ZKxYqdi3pm0v9l06

Thanks for the reminder to pull out the goblin pet for next league start again, I completely forgot I had it. :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
FF14 has a option to limit other players spell/combat effects and it works great, I hope PoE2 offers a similar option as well because I plan on playing with friends but I dont wanna see 100 minions on screen =P
GGG dont give a damn about lag it seems they keep adding and keep making everything laggyer but this character effects that pop up make my screen freeze for couple of seconds while in town very bad expirience

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info