On the 29th of April at 2PM PDT, or Apr 29, 2024 5:00 PM (EDT) in your local time, Jonathan will join Subtractem for an interview about Path of Exile 2! They'll be joined by community streamers Palsteron and CaptainLance9, so don't miss it! The interview will be streamed on Subtractem's Twitch channel: twitch.tv/subtractem. We hope to see you there!

This weekend we’re running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Apr 29, 2024 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you’re missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the new Solar and Eldritch Supporter Packs here!

Have a great weekend, Exiles.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pilfering Ring in shop when?
"
Queenfident wrote:

Oh yea. I need more pilfering rings for different characters.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
MORE TABS POG
This sounds like an excellent interview!
S*btractem is like your protected child or something ? He's getting a lot of attention for the shallow quality of content he is putting out.
"
Queenfident wrote:

Isn't it supposed to be added in 4 weeks after league start? It's what I read online...
Guess I'll start a new countdown, but not sure until when:(
Yaaay subtractem!!! looking forward love your content and chill vibe <3 <3
Line of green text.
Why S*btractem and not Mathil or Ben or even Kobe.

I want to see other point of views and question about POE2 specially from veteran meta builds defining on poe leagues.

No hard tricky question will be asked in this interview(looking at crafting in poe2 and how RNG or deterministic will be).
Shame just a waste of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info