Syndicate members do not drop their divination cards

Four days /played, 0.56 million /kills in SSF, most of it with Betrayal on. No Sambodhi's Vow, no Mortal Fragments in stash, no Uber Atziri done. Doing Cameria, Hillock and Jorgin - no Broken Truce, no Finishing Touch, single Cameria's Cut is from a Ritual. There has not been any announcement made regarding these cards, so I assume this is a bug.

Another player farming Betrayal noticed this as well https://youtu.be/fnb0BNnow-k?si=FcfHIdR47_3xqNdm&t=1404
Last edited by NcuriousmediatoR on Apr 25, 2024, 12:25:07 PM
Last bumped on May 2, 2024, 1:04:15 AM
Kills mean nothing for Betrayal div cards, only missions completed. I've had no issues with dropping any of those cards and done well over 100 Jun maps this league.

Just to be sure, I assume your loot filter is updated and not on a strictness that is blocking the cards from showing up?

And if you want mortal fragments, I'd suggest Ritual, Vaal Side Areas, or Breach instead. And Allflame Embers for catalysts.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Kills mean nothing for Betrayal div cards, only missions completed. I've had no issues with dropping any of those cards and done well over 100 Jun maps this league.

Just to be sure, I assume your loot filter is updated and not on a strictness that is blocking the cards from showing up?

And if you want mortal fragments, I'd suggest Ritual, Vaal Side Areas, or Breach instead. And Allflame Embers for catalysts.

I understand that only the amount of missions matters for the porpose of the card drops, I only wished to include some hard numbers due to the difficulty of estimating the amount of missions I'd done, but I see now that this is instead more confusing. I'd say I definitely did over 50 Jun missions, maybe approaching 100 as well.

Thank you for bringing attention to the loot filter strictness, as it is something that I've forgotten to check, but all of the cards are indeed visible.

I am in no need of the items these cards provide. Aside from me, multiple other members of the Prohibited Library discord have also noticed a lack of these cards dropping, which were all very common in previous leagues. So if you or anyone seeing this post could take a screenshot the next time one of these cards drops for you we'd all appreciate it.
Bump, the Betrayal unique monsters suddenly lost their respective tags (e.g. "betrayal_cameria") that enables them to drop these cards. Please review.
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info