calcification isnt functioning right

hey guys, as of the recent updates i've noticed that there are a number of rares in the layout (running Strand) im running with included alva (which im also noticing every single rare in the alva is not incased either). does anyone know anything about this?
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 1:22:35 PM
i realize im not being clear in original post. the issue is rares are not being incased. im being cheated out of potential essences
I've also checked my atlas tree to ensure i didnt take any notables that could be causing the issue. im solid there meaning no notables taken that could cause issues. additionally, if i had taken a node that was causing the issue it would be causing ALL of my rares to not be incased. its just SOME of them are not being incased on the map. ALL of the rares in alva are not being incased.
(If I understood you correctly)
"
Fixed a bug where the Scarab of Calcification could imprison non-natural inhabitants in Map subareas
Reading patchnotes helps
"
seaman wrote:
(If I understood you correctly)
"
Fixed a bug where the Scarab of Calcification could imprison non-natural inhabitants in Map subareas

Yeah, it still is not functioning right though. It's not working with the Scarab of Adversaries which adds 8 more rares to inhabit the area, they aren't in a sub area but they don't get imprisoned as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info