potion not healing

potion in slot 1. multiple maps t11-t16 over and over. no debuff on me and nothing stopping my from using it. makes sound. flask liquid lowers. hp bubble gets more red but never fills. i must zone out and back in to fix it. character no_die_plx
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 2:15:25 AM
Without seeing the map mods and debuffs you had on you, it's hard to tell what the issue is. Sounds like some kind of degen on you like poison, bleed, burning ground, etc.
what map mod would make my potion not work? it works normal in all these instances till it just doesnt. i already explained there was no debuff on me at all everything around is dead. i have a picture of my buffs/debuffs. my hp refuses to move when it happens no matter how many potions i use. using a portal fixes what ever the issue is. but its causing me a lot of unnecessary death. on top of it my leech seems to not function correct either. only small bursts instead of outright regen. again zoning fixes it but that doesnt help me in the middle of a boss or a group of trash. happened AT LEAST 10 times today.
EDIT: going to reinstall, it just happened 4 times in 1 map.
Last edited by Noobferlife on Apr 20, 2024, 1:12:27 AM
Probably a map mod "Players have #% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" + possibly increased effect of map mods in the atlas;
or/and possibly Eldritch altar mod "#% reduced Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield per Endurance Charge".
Life recovery rate mods affect both flasks and non-instant leech.
Last edited by seaman on Apr 20, 2024, 3:27:23 AM
"
seaman wrote:
Probably a map mod "Players have #% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" + possibly increased effect of map mods in the atlas;
or/and possibly Eldritch altar mod "#% reduced Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield per Endurance Charge".
Life recovery rate mods affect both flasks and non-instant leech.

corrupt files. bug fixed. no map mod stops flasks from working while stationary and not being attacked with no debuffs.
Press F8 to take screenshot....

Also, map modifiers are not equal to debuff icons....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
still not working. potions worked normally the entire map till where i had to make this portal. my potion and leech stop working. happened multiple times. here is a screen shot. BEFORE YOU REPLY ABOUT "100% less recovery" my potions and leech worked NORMAL till this spot in the map. ZONING DOES FIX IT, but when it happens 2-5 times in a row i waste all my portals. it is NOT a mob debuff. i can walk away from a fight and my hp will stop going down but it WILL NOT go up.
Vaal Pact? That stops life from regenerating.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
does not stop potion and leech.
"
Noobferlife wrote:
BEFORE YOU REPLY ABOUT "100% less recovery" my potions and leech worked NORMAL till this spot in the map.

"10% of leech is instant" should still work, since that's instant recovery and not recovery over time.

The life recovery from gaining Adrenaline should also work.

But I cannot see how a Life Flask without an instant recovery prefix would have any effect with 100% less recovery rate. If your flask did work up until there, that itself may have been a bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info