Ralakesh's removing charges

Might be wrong in assuming its not working as intended, but ralakesh's Impatience is removing charges you have acquired from other sources when you move. If this is intended, then i believe that perhaps a bit of clarity in the text of the item may be in order.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 5:36:36 AM
just want to note, i noticed there are 2 different ralakesh's impatience versions (one has "gain a frenzy, endurance or power charge once per second while stationary" mod) but the point still stands. The old boots used to have the "lose all charges when you move" affix, which is no longer present but is still working as such
I assume this is on Standard as your only char with them equipped currently is in Standard.

The new Ralakesh boots cause you to have the effects of maximum charges without needing the charges. You can still generate and consume charges, but you always have the effects of maximum. Double check your stats, like total res, in hideout while moving and standing still and see if they change.

If the stats do not change, then you have something generating and consuming charges.
If the stats change, then could be a Standard-specific bug where divine-ing the old version causes them to not update correctly. Which follows the same as this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3494283 . And that sounds incredibly complicated to buy a pair that isn't a divined pair that will have the same issue until the issue is fixed.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
I assume this is on Standard as your only char with them equipped currently is in Standard.

The new Ralakesh boots cause you to have the effects of maximum charges without needing the charges. You can still generate and consume charges, but you always have the effects of maximum. Double check your stats, like total res, in hideout while moving and standing still and see if they change.

If the stats do not change, then you have something generating and consuming charges.
If the stats change, then could be a Standard-specific bug where divine-ing the old version causes them to not update correctly. Which follows the same as this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3494283 . And that sounds incredibly complicated to buy a pair that isn't a divined pair that will have the same issue until the issue is fixed.

you are quoting an old thread that is before 3.24 bug fix
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info