Desecrate FPS Isssue.

Details on problems you're experiencing, and if it's occurring when certain skills are being used.

-Desecrate skill gem.

Computer specs: CPU, GPU, RAM.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600x.
GPU: AMD RX6800XT
RAM: Ballistix Sport platinum red (3666MHZ overclocked.)

Game Settings:
Everything is on LOW. DX11/12/Vulkan used - no difference to performance overall. (Literally - 0 fps difference across the board while using DX11/12/Vulkan and Desecrate skill spell gem.)

Videos or screenshots of your client when it's happening, with performance graphs on (F1 in-game).
- I honestly think this issue has been reported enough. Just trying to point out this one once again; and again....

Overall description/explanation.
The desecrate spell at its current state is absolute dog*hit. How it even made it to the core game is beyond me. Dynamic Culling does NOT help. NOTHING helps. Adjusting the sound configuration (which actually does benefit overall performance) make 0 difference.
Long story short: promises are not kept. Desecrate spell skill gem is unplayable at the moment. I do not understand how HexBlast or Winter Orb or any other spell in the game can perform at 240fps.... however, if you are willing to play DD/Desecrate/COC/whatever the hell it is but with Desecrate = unless you are willing to spend 20$ on an MTX = you are F*cked, You cannot play the game since your fps will be around 30. This is not the correct approach/design.The game in its current state is locked behind a Pay To Win cosmetic which fix the FPS issue (which is obviously, once again, IS NOT OKAY!). Please, fix your game, GGG.
Last edited by Phantometry1337 on Apr 17, 2024, 9:16:47 PM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 9:07:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info