Left-click Move Only Input BUG

When holding down left click to walk, set as move only, rarely:
- the input fails to register causing your character to no longer move, requiring left click to be released and re-clicking to begin moving again

and often:
- upon using a skill WHILE holding down left click, the character will fail to begin moving again after the interrupting skill is no longer being cast.

EXAMPLES of occasions where holding left-click to move gets interrupted:
- Automaton triggering Arcane Cloak
- Cast a spell or attack, including movement abilities.

Basically, If I flame dash or frostblink (and other people report it as well with whirling blades etc), when the skill ends, instead of continuing to move, following the cursor, as I have NOT released left-click, the character freezes in place, maybe, 20-33% of the time, rather than continuing to move. This happens at about that occurrence rate, whenever you interrupt hold left-click with any kill, including automated ones.

Holding down left-click to move in general, seems to just stop working randomly, requiring left click to be released and re-clicked. However this occurs faaaaar less frequently than when interrupting with a skill press (or an automated skill).
Last edited by DEagleEye007 on Apr 16, 2024, 11:41:20 PM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 9:05:42 AM
I have the same issues, besides they patched sth.

#Revert Left Click changes
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Apr 17, 2024, 2:27:29 AM
I have the same problem. Please help
> Holding down left-click to move in general, seems to just stop working randomly, requiring left click to be released and re-clicked. However this occurs faaaaar less frequently than when interrupting with a skill press (or an automated skill).

I've had that too, it can causes to almost death because you stop running instaneously

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info