guild stash

I just bought Sentinel stash bungle , when I tried opening guild stash it says to get guild stash I need to purchase one from microtransaction store . I thought that's what I did , do I need to purchase something else ?????? if that's the case , I want my money back .
Last edited by acco73 on Apr 11, 2024, 6:47:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 5:14:26 AM
"
Sentinel stash

no such thing at all.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Sentinel stash

no such thing at all.

Oh yes there is. Sentinel Stash Bundle to replace the default stash chests.
It calls them decorations. Both the personal and guild stash are in the bundle. There is also a Guild bundle for the Guild hideout.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
acco73 wrote:
I just bought Sentinel stash bungle , when I tried opening guild stash it says to get guild stash I need to purchase one from microtransaction store . I thought that's what I did , do I need to purchase something else ?????? if that's the case , I want my money back .

Did you buy the ones to go in your personal hideout? If it's for the Guild hideout, it has to be the Guild bundle.

In any event, the personal and guild stashes for your hideout should both be there if you purchased the bundle.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
"
acco73 wrote:

Did you buy the ones to go in your personal hideout? If it's for the Guild hideout, it has to be the Guild bundle.

In any event, the personal and guild stashes for your hideout should both be there if you purchased the bundle.

Yes they are both there but guild stash is not accessible , I'm just going to ask for my points back, I thought I was buying extra stash and all got is pretty box that I can't use .
Last edited by acco73 on Apr 11, 2024, 7:16:19 PM
thank you GGG , your customer service is exceptional , it took maybe 30 minutes and I got my points back .
Itvis call stash skin .......

You buy the version that replace the skin of the boxes in your own hideout

While for guild ggg made another separate mtx , both skin and stash tab.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info