2 flasks disappeared from my hotbar on 2 consecutive days.

I have experienced my flasks disappearing off my hotbar twice in the last 2 days. First a utility flask, then my perfectly rolled PConc 70% recovery flask corrupted to 28%. That item was worth SEVERAL divine orbs in SC Trade. It was my first map of the day, and I only cleared around a third of it before noticing that one of my flasks was missing, same as yesterday with the silver flask. It is not in my inventory, not on the ground (my filter absolutely picks up ilvl85 corrupted high quality flasks, this has been thoroughly double-checked), not in the crafting table inventory, not just graphically invisible. Both flasks are GONE, deleted from the game.

Yesterday, I assumed I must have made a mistake and dropped the flask somewhere without noticing, but this is definitely 100% a bug as the exact same scenario occured AGAIN, not even 24 hours later, without me opening up my inventory in the FIRST map since logging in. I went into the portal, killed around 10 packs of monsters, and it was gone. Poof. I really hope you can look into this as it can and will kill HC characters if it happens to them during mapping. Some flasks are worth more than what the average player earns in a league, not very fun to have them vanish before your eyes.
Ş̡̛̞̜̻̟͍̠͉̥̱̻̤̜̲͑̃̎̀̎̋̅̓͂̐̏͌̕̚M̨̨͇̭̺̻̖͉̫̲͓͉̰̘̎͌̆̆̌͑̾̊̀̈́͌̕̚̚͠ͅȨ̛̺̪̜̰͈̮̣̪͍̩̜̬̰͖̓̏̔͋͋̈͂͋̽͐̓̍̅͐G̨̨̨̥͔͓̪̮̜͍̥̮̳̈̈̔͆͒̽͆̅̊̌̓̒̾̄̄ͅͅM̨̧̢̡̙̳̘̼̮̠̘͇̩͎̈͋̋̓͋̈͒͌̿͛͊̓̏̓̃͜A͎̠͎̟̖̦̺̖̗͇͈̙̲͒̃̅̆̓̄͗̀͊̍̏̇̈͐͘͜͜Ģ̧̰̭̘͙̹͇̻̜̟̳͇̫͒̿̔̈́̾̐̌͊̋̀̂̿̐̈́͜͝M̨̢̛͕̲̹͇̞̘͈̠̬̗̲̙̯͌̑͊̓̽͊͋̍̽͗͐͝͝͝Â̡̠͙̜̹̻̼̯̳̘̰͚̫̫̏͐̊́̉̂̈́̄͗͆̓̈̅͜͝
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 9:50:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info