Constant game crashes under layers of delirium

After patch 3.24 and the start of the league, the game constantly crashes with layers of delirium both on maps and in the simulacrum. Moreover, this is of course funny, but I simply don’t have enough portals to close the simulacrum, the game just randomly collapses and closes after one or ten waves, and sometimes immediately after entering the simulacrum, it doesn’t matter if there are mobs there or not. Is it just me or is it a widespread problem, but I couldn’t find anything on the forum about it. I sent bug reports several times.The problem is repeated on different configurations both at home and at work :D
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 1:00:41 PM
Have the same issue, tried changing from dx12 to vulkan, seems helps a bit, but still crashes to desktop, tried different settings, culling also didnt help.
I'm having the same issue, my game crashes to desktop when I mix ritual & delirium...
I am having same issue, even after reducing graphic setting to minimum as well as turning on culling. It just hang completely and closes to desktop.

This happended to me few times in similacrum as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info