Incursion Scarab of Timelines Dropping random Ilvl

Incursions ran in t16 maps while using the scarab result in randomized Ilvls for the Chronicle that drops after defeating the final architect in the map. If based on completion of the temple is required for 83 it is not reflected onto the dropped one even in those conditions.

Edit: After checking it appears it is using the old incursion mechanic of the first zone being zero and all rooms after are averaged with that. It would be good to know if this is intended for the scarabs. All testes were ran in t16's.
Last edited by Axle_Plays on Apr 7, 2024, 11:50:52 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 12:35:30 AM
Last edited by Axle_Plays on Apr 7, 2024, 11:51:20 PM
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
yeah... I run temple on T16 and Incursion dropped from that Scarab was only ilvl51
same - after I used an allflame of meatsacks in ebony barracks to raise a spectre for my desecrate pool, each subsequent temple that I run in tier 10 strand map drops at 29, then seems to use the "old" formula gradually getting higher but resets as my alva temple is completed and a new temple is formed.the next temple (temple 2) that drops is 49, then 57 iirc.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

This still hasn't been fixed. It can completely brick temple rooms. For example, getting the Atlas of Worlds room with too low of an temple item level (46 in my example) results in zero map chests. Just broken.

An additional bug with temples resulting from this scarab is that any Shrine of Empowerment/Sanctum of Unity/Temple Nexus does not upgrade any room ever. There are many threads about that already, but if a GGG employee actually sees this, it'd be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info