Performance issues when using Summon Holy Relic of Convition

Hi! I am currently having severe performance issues when using Summon Holy Relic of Convition.
The problems occurs when hitting a singletarget enemy (for example einhar beasts) and the waves of the holy relic begin to stack on top of the enemy causing more and more lag to the point where the game just freezes.
I have tested this and it happens for both normal and exalted holy relic mtx.
If it helps I am raising the cooldown recovery rate of the relics with quality and enhance support.

The character im using having this issue is my necromancer called Odolasia.

Hope it helps and do not doubt to contact me if more info is needed.

Kind regards

Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 5:15:06 AM
I have same trouble, fps go down pretty hard, especially when hitting large groups of monsters
This seems to be pretty common and it's only being known now that people are playing this as a meta build.

I hope GGG takes a look at it , because before I switched to this build I could do

beyond

breach

deli

domination

all stacked and never drop below 60 fps, so it's definitely 100 percent to do with the skill animations or the calculations.

It's really hard to pinpoint too what exactly pushes it to the point where my fps completely tanks, like I can be doing a breach and it's fine, it seems like when the rares with the big swirly fog pops its just too much to draw along with the holy relic procs.

Another thing I have considered but not tested, is that the build commmonly uses the reworked asenath's touch gloves and perhaps drawing that many curse indictors plus the animations might just be a lot... might take some time and test it out on xp map runs.
Last edited by Pizzanomicon on Apr 25, 2024, 5:18:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info