Beastcraft 'Apply a Hinekora's Lock: to a magic item' not available

The beast craft which is used to apply a Hinekora's Lock to a magic item is not available for me. I have added both the Black Morrigan and a Craicic Chimeral to my menagerie. Upon adding the Black Morrigan to my menagerie I only unlocked three other beast crafts(max possible links, max possible sockets, split into three items).
Last bumped on May 13, 2024, 6:55:26 AM
"
Bjxrn1 wrote:
The beast craft which is used to apply a Hinekora's Lock to a magic item is not available for me. I have added both the Black Morrigan and a Craicic Chimeral to my menagerie. Upon adding the Black Morrigan to my menagerie I only unlocked three other beast crafts(max possible links, max possible sockets, split into three items).
How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Also seems to be happening with me. Have tried buying different Chimerals and Morrigans but it the lock magic item craft does not appear. Only one unlocked after the first Chimeral was "Create an imprint of a magic item".
"
_screenshot wrote:
Also seems to be happening with me. Have tried buying different Chimerals and Morrigans but it the lock magic item craft does not appear. Only one unlocked after the first Chimeral was "Create an imprint of a magic item".

Try to capture Morrigan yourself.
"
seaman wrote:
"
_screenshot wrote:

Try to capture Morrigan yourself.

I did with the Shadowed Crow Einhar scarab but still nothing. Haven't captured the a Chimeral in the wild yet though.
Fixed it by itemizing all the Chimerals then putting them all back into the bestiary.
I have this issue too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info