Ralakesh's Impatience - Visual Bug with Charges

Hello. Sorry if this is already written, but I am experiencing visual bug when I am wearing ralakesh impatience boots.

I was expecting to see maximum charges when I am in hideout and in the map, but I still see only my minimum charges when it comes to endurance and power.

About frenzy charges I dont see them at all even tho I am wearing boots and I also have badge of brotherhood.

It seems like it works, just the buffs in the corner are not properly updated with this item. Is that possible or I am just stupid? :D

Thanks
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2024, 7:03:28 AM
"
Morvis110 wrote:
It seems like it works, just the buffs in the corner are not properly updated with this item. Is that possible or I am just stupid? :D

Ralakesh's Impatience has been through a few changes in the last few leagues.

It currently works without affecting your current number of charges at all. It now reads "You count as having maximum number of Endurance Charges".

This change removed the interaction where people would quickly weapon swap to a weapon that gave them the stats to equip the boots, then swapped back to their main setup where they couldn't use the boots anymore. The significance of that is that you can't use the boots to trivially use a max power Discharge with no other charge generation.

For most effects, like the stats granted for each charge, you will gain the full benefit--just without seeing the charges on your character.
Okay, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info