Incursion Scarab of Timelines

The itemised Temple dropped from Incursion Scarab of Timelines does not follow the area level where the Incursions are done. Using it in T16 maps I've gotten low level temples. It isn't mentioned in the scarab that it's an intended interaction, and it doesn't seem to be random, so I assume it's a bug.

From my testing it seems like assuming you're running solely T16 maps and have Artefacts of the Vaal allocated on the Atlas passive tree, using a Incursion Scarab of Timelines with 12 incursions remaining results in an area level 37 itemized temple at the end of the incursions, using it with 8 incursions remaining results in an area level 65 itemized temple, and with only 4 incursions remaining (final map before it's finished) results in an area level 83 itemized temple.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 2:44:59 AM
recognized this bug too.

from a fresh run with 12 remaining i got an temple with area level 33.
Temple usually "record" the highest map tier you did, to set the temple area level. If you use the scarab on fresh temple, for which you didnt run any incursions yet, it may not know what item level to chose, so im guessing it may "fallback" to soome default minimum number. I neverused scarab on fresh temple, and i didnt noticed any issues.
So maybe you need just finish all incursions, and end alva mission on high area level, to perma set area level for temple.. But that are just guesses.
Have we gotten confirmation on whether or not this behavior is intended? Getting low level temples kind of ruins the scarab for all uses other than getting t3 gem or item double corruptions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info