Legion Queen Hyrri stuck after killing

When clearing Legion encounters and breaking out and then killing Queen Hyrri, she becomes stuck. Doesn't attack anymore but the despawn animation doesn't play and she doesn't drop loot. She is also still targetable with skills but doesn't take any more damage as she's technically already dead. This happens consistently in my maps.
She will just stand there like this:
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 2:15:41 AM

Happening here for me as well
"
Eplyratata wrote:
When clearing Legion encounters and breaking out and then killing Queen Hyrri, she becomes stuck. Doesn't attack anymore but the despawn animation doesn't play and she doesn't drop loot. She is also still targetable with skills but doesn't take any more damage as she's technically already dead. This happens consistently in my maps.
She will just stand there like this:

"

How to Report Bugs

"
Rachel wrote:
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads.

(It is on known bug list for more than a year so that good luck to nerco the original thread)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info