Essence Monsters sometimes don't drop anything

Here is the link to my screenshot:

I was in a Lava Lake map, and then I killed two monsters with Essences, but nothing dropped.

One Essence Monster was an imprisoned monster which I released normally. After I killed it, nothing dropped.

The second Essence Monster was an imprisoned monster which I used a Remnant of Corruption on. After I killed it, nothing dropped.

I am using a Righteous Fire build and I have Legacy of Fury boots equipped, if that matters.

I also tried not using any loot filter, and I still didn't see anything.
Last edited by Smithy_jones on Apr 4, 2024, 2:58:27 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2024, 7:42:02 AM
probably your boots that convert your monster corpse into something else

as Asenath's Gentle Touch was the most know item that bug item drop
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I have killed other essence monsters earlier in the same day while using the very same Legacy of Fury boots and I didn't have any issues with item drops, so I don't know what is different now from then.
this happened to me also, with 2 essence monsters both imprisoned. im using detonate dead.
can confirm, i dont using a DD mechanic. Essence Monster just dont drop anything, even without loot filter.
RF chieftain, almost 30% of the time essence mobs don't drop anything. Don't know why.
bumbing this thread as it happening to and and seems across serever wide... GGG take action please.
"
mastergoo wrote:
bumbing this thread as it happening to and and seems across serever wide... GGG take action please.

you better mon this thread instead

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3505323

(and may be post your build and bug ref number ,etc to that thread)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info