EVERYTHING BEEN DELETED

I was talking to a friend today about some Legendary gear I had found, was told to sign up on this website to see what it was trading for. I did that, signed up with my Steam account, while on the website I tabbed back into my game that crashed, I logged back in and everything's gone, including my previous characters and microtransactions.
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 1:10:24 AM
Misread the "site" bit, thought you meant signed up with a different site.

I'd still suggest contacting Support, because you linked the account the wrong way.
Last edited by Jadian on Apr 3, 2024, 7:11:55 PM
It was this site, literally just happened like 10 mins ago.
"
SgtFranklin wrote:
It was this site, literally just happened like 10 mins ago.

Yeah, I misread and editted my post. My bad.

It sounds like when you linked this account with your Steam account, you set the newly registered account as the one to access through Steam. You'll still need to contact Support via email to fix.
Got in contact with them, got it fixed, thanks for the help.
Hi there SgtFranklin, very happy to hear that you got your account sorted out :) If you ever need any more help, please feel free to contact us anytime at support@grindinggear.com. Cheers!
you link the Steam and email (standalone client) accounts wrong, which cover your account data with new account.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 4, 2024, 1:10:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info