Poe Account got hacked/currency stolen

I took a nap earlier today, after playing all morning and when I woke back up i logged back into my account to see that about ~300div worth of currencies and investments were taken from my stash tabs. Also as far as I can tell my account wasnt messed with in any other way, nothing was bought, nothing was deleted, the thief even left about 30ish div worth of currency he deemed unworthy to steal lol. Standard was left untouched. Neither my email nor steam account were inacessable for me.

Basically everything thing looked normal except for my emptied stash tabs. Its important to mention that no one can physically access my pc as im playing and living alone and my pc is in the room I took the nap in.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

It seems like an oddly specific target to loot my league account specifically and not also compromise my email and general steam account. I dont know maybe im overthinking it. I contacted ggg support, but of course its going a bit slow cause im sure they got their handsfull considering we are week 1 of the league.

I dont expect a refund or anything like that anyway, I basically just want to make sure it wont happen again (I changed all associated passwords and emails allready of course), as my league is now ruined.

Basically the reason I post this (other than pity lol) is if someone else had this happen to them and if they did what they heard from ggg about it, aswell as any other potentially helpful thoughts I cant think of right now.

Wishing all of you a great league and less missfortune than I had.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2024, 3:50:03 PM
Hi there MastaP89, could you please get in contact with us at support@grindinggeear.com so that we can look into this, Cheers!
Hi,

yes I did allready. Got an Email back asking to share more of my account details (assuming this is standard procedure) I did and currently waiting to hear back its been like 4 hours at this point. Thanks :)
Last edited by MastaP89 on Apr 3, 2024, 3:50:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info