Spectral Shield Throw not splitting properly on targets with Snipers Mark

Spectral Shield Throw's initial shield is only splitting once/generating 1 additional shield on targets with self cast snipers mark on, and is not splitting at all on targets inflicted with it through mark on hit support with the reduced effect.

1 additional projectile from full effect Snipers Mark

no additional projectiles from reduced effect Snipers Mark

Sniper's Mark says it should be creating 2 additional projectiles which makes me think I should be getting 3 total projectiles after the initial hit instead of 2 when I cast Snipers Mark myself, and 2 projectiles from a reduced effect Snipers Mark while using mark on hit support.

I played this build in Kalandra league and it functioned regularly with the correct number of splits.

reference # 4,267,260,166
Last edited by Tristanl0l on Apr 2, 2024, 7:26:41 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 2:30:34 PM

Also having the issue! Mark on hit makes 1 shield and self cast makes 2. (image above is applied through mark on hit - 1 proj instead of multiple)
Tried multiple different levels / quality / etc of each gem.. Not working as intended that's for sure...

hope they figure this out (>^,..,^)>

edit.. Funny you just posted this recently, it's the first thing you get when you google "spectral throw snipers mark bug"
Last edited by respectedman on Apr 2, 2024, 7:10:39 PM
My mark also won't get triggered by SST with Mark on hit support even though I'm pretty sure it did some leagues ago
"
Shendox wrote:
My mark also won't get triggered by SST with Mark on hit support even though I'm pretty sure it did some leagues ago

Yeah it definitely worked the way you'd think it should back in Kalandra league. I learned the reduced mark effect is causing it by taking increased mark effect on the passive tree and testing again. After getting enough increased mark effect to counter the downside of mark on hit support it was working again with it, but still only at half effect. I shelved the build until it's fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info