No PvP in ruthless/ nonsensical campaign changes , GGG why?

I was just wondering why there is no pvp in ruthless given it may actually be kind of balanced for the mode, it just seems weird how a lot of things were removed from ruthless for no apparent reason. I.E. the new campaign changes in 3.24 where dweller is encased in essence, i understand the importance of item scarcity but what i don't understand is why can't we just have the encounter once per character or make the boss haunted which would be neat. or the hidden room in jail with the flask strongbox, just swap it for a skill gem one, that could be a nice reward for people who like to explore, obviously make it so it only drops certain gems as to not make it farmable, I.E. Rolling magma, fire arrow and other starting gems. it would maybe save people from making 3 alts.

it seems like there are a lot of ways you could still have these interactions in ruthless without compromising the experience around it. I feel like as a community we have been abandoned by the devs, simply because we are not the majority. we don't have a big enough voice to be heard it feels. It would mean the world to the little guy if we could be given the same love as the standard community.

Any response would be appreciated. thank you for your time
<__4
Last bumped on Sep 8, 2024, 10:29:34 AM
i would go into ruthless just because of pvp alone
Last edited by FPG on Sep 9, 2024, 3:26:58 AM
Those changes aren‘t in Ruthless mostly because Hrishi is busy with his primary work probably. Ruth has always been a side project and there‘s public outrage about any second that is being used on the mode. This is the state of discourse right now
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info