Necromancer Bone Barrier very bugged (no leech, no ES on minions, videos included)

Hi, I was testing a bit around - The Necromancer Ascendency node "Bone Barrier" is completely bugged since the change for 3.24.

#1:
The Leech you should get is non-existent or in some cases very very low. I am not quite sure if this is a minion to minion factor but the leech you should get is by far not what you should get (in many cases no leech at all).

Here is a video of a person demonstrating the issue of the Bone Barrier leech compared to the Baron Helmet leech:

https://youtu.be/W7BfucC5xIY?si=WYKrCu4sSeqCBwa6

To go further on this - it seems the 10% instant leech mastery is also not working. It seems to not do anything at all even though you have a lot of minions attacking things.

Another mention is Vaal Pact, i've seen reports that Vaal Pact also has some strange behaviour but didn't test that one yet - either way that also should be looked into.

#2:
The next issue is the Energy Shield your minons should get. Now this seems fine for my permanent minions (Spectres, AG, Stone Goelm) except for minions from BAMA (Blink Arrow + Mirror Arrow), in my case I use the transfigured versions for both.
In both cases for BAMA when the minion is summoned it does not have ES, all other minions do - this can be seen on their health bar.
The issue causing this seems to be "Eldritch Battery" - using that node on the tree or using "Devouring Diadem" which has Eldritch Battery as a mod seems to take away the ES of your BAMA Clones. I've tested and reproduced this and made a video:

https://youtu.be/6Lrri2McTh4

I hope these issues get acknowledged and then fixed fast.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 2:54:53 PM
I can confirm the leech is not working as it should.
On my necro char 5 spectres are not giving me any HP as leech at all while constantly damaging enemies.
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Using Bama, same issues, no instant leech, all the leech feels like a bit stronger than an stone golem buff or a vitality, im at 40M+ combined dps at the moment and theres no way the leech provided from all those hits is active.

Also when combining Fleshcrafter chest with BaMa clones they dont recharge energy shield at all.
do we have a eta on this fix.? community confirmed bug with the help of some big name streamers
I noticed another bug with SRS, depending on map mods. With the node allocated, my SRS doesn't have inherent ES, I assume it was due to the infernal legion since I'm playing popcorn SRS. Turns out that when the map mod has the same mod on it "Monster gain extra energy shield based on life", MY srs DO have an energy shield.
Yeah i too think something is bugged with this, the leech is extremely weak early on(which is fine) and it does get better once you get more damage going but it still doesn't feel like all the minions are leeching that 1% to you.

As for the life mastery that gives 10% instant leech, i also think its bugged because i can't tell the difference with it being on or off and 10% instant leech should at the very least be noticeable.
When will this be fixed?
"
When will this be fixed?

In the past: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3502209
"
Fixed a bug where the life leech from minion damage granted by the Necromancer's Bone Barrier Ascendancy Passive Skill was being applied at a tenth of its value.

Are you still experiencing issues with it? If so, it would help if you could provide details on what isn't working as expected.
I am feeling the same thing that the 10% leech is instant isn't working, running a CoC ice spear and Shield barley gets recharged at dmg. I though i was going crazy but reading this there seams like there might be some issues here still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info